Crimson Trace Laser Polymer Grip, Black
Item SKU: LG-442R
Compatible with: Thunder 22/32/380, Thunder Combat, Firestorm 22/32/38
*Will NOT fit on CC or PLUS model*
Grips are shown on a Bersa Thunder 380. The gun is not included.
The LG-442 is designed to maximize your secure grip on the pistol, while offering fully instinctive activation with a rubber overmolded front pressure switch. When you grip the gun, the laser activates without a second thought. Hard polymer side grip panels with deep checkering allow for a smooth snag-free draw, and a positive grip on these small pistols.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation
- Front: Polymer
- Side Panels: Rubber
- Overmolded Activation Pad
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class 3R laser
- Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 ft.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Nice gun and accurate
Review by Bob (on 3/24/2016)
- Must have on any EDC gun
Review by Pyrolighterfighter (on 3/22/2016)
- First Day at the Range with My New Thunder .380
Review by Richard (on 12/16/2015)
- screw loose
Review by Nannie22 (on 5/21/2013)
I traded for the Thunder 380 about 4 years ago
Oh boy have I had fun with this auto It came with the Crimson Trace so that was the selling point. Its's small for a ladies hand and nice to pop in the console. But always always make sure the screws on the grip are tight. Well you guessed it I've lost not one but both of the screws. I need more screws can't find any. What to do..........???????? Still enjoy the gun though so, so easy to clean. Thx Bersa
- Awesome addition to a great little pistol
Review by Stut (on 5/13/2013)
- I bought my Thunder 380 quite a few years back and have always loved it. Recently I added the Crimson Trace laser grips to the weapon and I couldn't be more pleased. The installation is super easy for anyone to do. My grips were set perfectly for me straight out of the box but if not, they come with the hex wrenches to adjust the laser. Crimson Trace's reputation also makes them a bit pricey but their quality is awesome.
- Fun to shoot
Review by JM (on 2/24/2010)
- Smooth little gun and laser combo. Just picked up the duo-tone Thunder with laser from the factory. This is a surprising little gun. A little light jamming (one round out of 200) during the break in period. by the 3rd day it was as slick as Teflon coated ice. I have to replace the battery on the thing already, but should not be a problem. Now if they only had Trijicon sites? Thanks for a great little product