Bersa Thunder 380/22 LIMITED EDTION WOODEN GRIPSMFG BY KEYSTONEItem SKU: PGS16510
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total
- Grip it and rip it
Review by Harley Dave Raleigh nc (on 8/6/2016)
- Grip size
Review by Rich (on 7/18/2014)
- Purchased these grips because after reviewing photos I thought they would look well on my Thunder. They look good but are way way too thick. Bersa needs to shave these grips down as I can not even release the magazine button with my thumb because these grips are so thick. I hope Bersa reads these comments because these grips are way way too thick. They look good but are again "WAY TOO THICK".
- Too Much Wood
Review by Ken (on 1/31/2014)
- Bought these to replace the plastic grips. They are way too thick. Decided to try the one piece rubber wrap around grips and they are perfect for me.
- very disappointed
Review by 3rdprize (on 9/26/2013)
These grips have a serious flaw, they are way too thick. This was not apparent to me when I searched for photos because every one was a side view and from that perspective they look identical in size and form to the stock plastic grips. In my opinion, the stock plastic grips are nicely styled and perfectly shaped for the gun albeit unbelievably cheaply made.
The walnut grips don’t follow the radius of the front and back strap of the gun and feel awkward in the hand. Ironically, my large hand fits worse on the thicker grip because the height of the grip remains the same and the finger extension on the magazine becomes almost useless. I didn’t appreciate how well the original grips felt until I put them back on. I believe the manufacturer (Bersa) put some serious thought into the shape and thickness of the original grips. Unfortunately whoever commissioned these grips did not understand or consider all the factors. These grips would be perfect if they were an exact copy of the original and I sincerely hope someone at Eagle would consider a redesign. Until then, I suspect there will be plenty who will be as disappointed as I was or steer clear altogether.
- Really nice!
Review by Austin (on 7/21/2013)
- Really nice grips. A little thicker than the plastic ones, but they fit my medium/large hand. No adjustments necessary. Small screws provided on back of grips make them fit perfectly.
- WANT THINNER GRIPS.
Review by BIGBEAR (on 11/29/2012)
HAD THESE GRIPS ON A BRUSHED NICKEL BERSA 380. WAS JUST A LITTLE TOO THICK FOR MY SMALL HANDS. I HAVE A PAIR THAT I BOUGHT , WAS THINKING ABOUT SANDING THEM DOWN, TO TRY TO FIT MY 380CC. OR ONE OF MY OTHER GOLD ENHANCED THUNDERS. VERY NICE LOOKING GRIPS.
- Want some for a CC.
Review by Pitcarver (on 11/11/2012)
- Really wish that Bersa would offer these for the 380CC model. This grip would sure improve the look and feel of them.
- Big improvement
Review by Capn (on 10/9/2012)
- My biggest gripe over factory grip was the 'cheap plastic' sound when it clicked something. I had similar problems with fit causing malfunction. Double action wouldn't work till I clipped a corner off on inside of right grip with my pocket knife. Works fine and makes a good gun better...
- classic look
Review by Hit shotwell (on 7/29/2012)
- These grips look a whole lot better than the stock plastic.giving the classic wood look and feel ,took a little sanding on the back to clear the linkage but very simple-nice grips
- Good feel, Poor fit
Review by Dave F (on 1/18/2012)
- I had problems with these grips causing the hammer not to lock in the firing position, causing a full auto effect. Had to do some creative woodworking to make them right. Now that they work, I love the looks and the thicker feel for my larger hand. Gives much better control for me. I also removed the overgloss finish and used tru-oil for a very nice finish which is duller than the gloss finish shipped to me.
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total