Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry Walnut GripsMFG BY KEYSTONEItem SKU: PGS16610
- Very Happy
Review by Paul (on 3/13/2017)
- Nice grips for the 380 cc
Review by william e (on 4/20/2015)
- Love The Bersa Thunder 380 Walnut Grips
Review by Bill (on 9/16/2014)
- I love the walnut grips! My gun came with them when I bought it new. I like the way the gun looks wearing them and since I have large hands, I like the way the gun feels with them on.
- walnut grips for thunder .380
Review by mad dog 58 (on 10/4/2013)
- love the walnut grips dress"s up the weapon and gives you a little more to hold onto.
- Very Well Pleased !!!!!!!!
Review by .380 CC Carrier (on 7/17/2013)
- Grips are great. I too had to clean clean out the round part on the right grip. Weapon just feels better to hold now and has not lost it's concealability.
- DON'T BUY THEM
Review by Mr Ed (on 5/10/2013)
- They look nice, but don't fit properly and slip around. If they aren't adjusted just right they will get in the way of the slide. They are just for decoration and not practical.
- thick grips and more...
Review by CC walnut (on 5/5/2013)
- The walnut grips are quite thick. If you want to keep the thinness of the CC, these are not for you. I had to sand the inside to prevent issues with the trigger mech (on rt) and mag latch (on lft) for these to work properly.
- less than hoped for..
Review by thundernut (on 5/4/2013)
- FOund these to be cheaply made. Nice wood w/ cheap spray finish. No depth like oiled finishes. Also, I had to use my Dremel to make clearance for a spring to get the grips to fit. Am selling them. Just cheap. No craftsmanship.
- ordered friday , got on monday
Review by Limo Jerry (on 12/17/2012)
- Look good, has wider bas at bottom of grip .only thing had to do was clean out round part on right grip. Look great & super nice to hold now.
- their finnaly here....
Review by 380cc shooter (on 12/13/2012)
- Just ordered, get in 5 days, I'm glad they are a darker brown, than the ones on face book over a month ago. Hopefully they will make in checkerd latter on. That's if they can put the logo in the checkered part.