Wooden Laminate Grips, Blue
Item SKU: T380BG
Compatible with: Thunder 22/32/380, Thunder Combat, Firestorm 22/32/38
*Will NOT fit on CC or PLUS model*
Each pair of grips are unique and may appear different from the picture above.
- Looks Great
Review by WARDIAN (on 11/16/2013)
- My grips actually had quite a bit of blue on them, I'm guessing they all will vary a little depending on how they are made. They look great on the good but they do add width as they are a thicker than stock plastic grips. I have since taken them off and have gone back to the stock with a rubber slide on with finger groves for stability. Still like the blue though.
- Very disappointed!
Review by freeb (on 2/2/2013)
- I also ordered the blue grips. The thin line of blue on the edge is hard to see. The grips look like weathered grey wood off an old barn. They should be advertised as GREY not BLUE.
- Disappointed in Lack of Color
Review by Kerkery (on 6/7/2012)
- I received these grips for my birthday and I was really excited to put them on. However, once they were opened, they didn't look anything like either picture posted here. The whole blue part in the main picture (over the BERSA engraving) was black, along with the area where the screw hole is. The only blue part is along the edge (which you will never see from the side of the firearm). Overall, I am very disappointed in the lack of color from these grips, and they didn't fit tight to my Bersa Thunder .380 (for which they were made). I would not recommend buying them.
- grip quality
Review by bersa owner (on 3/19/2012)
- Can"t believe how much these add to the look of the pistol. Have the limited edition matte with nickel furniture. Looks like a new gun. Really nice quality for such a good price. Adds a little width to gun also, compared to the stock plastic grips.