POCK-A-ROO Holster Bersa 380 AmbidextrousWITH MAGAZINE POUCH Made in the USA! Have you seen the Pock-A-Roo? Sounds like an animal but it is the newest Pocket Holster by Tuff™ Products. This clever design maximizes space and stores a spare magazine. Made from Tuff™-Tack Laminate this holster will sure stick to your pockets. This design is Ambidextrous and fits the following: Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry Bersa Thunder 380 7 round Bersa Thunder 380 Deluxe Firestorm 380, 32, 22 Kahr MK9 / 40
- Decent holder
Review by Joemac (on 11/16/2013)
- Good fit on 380cc. Secure hold. Only problem I see is the inside hem on left inside snags shell indicator on firearm when loaded not allowing it to come out of holder easily.
- great holster
Review by jay (on 10/25/2013)
- I love this holster. It fits perfect in my front pants pocket or my vest pocket. I've never have had a problem with the holster slipping out with the gun draw my 380.
- Good Product
Review by Chainsaw (on 2/16/2013)
- Fits the cc model perfect. Works well in loose fitting jeans or cargo type pants and shorts. I bought it for summer carry.
- Works great
Review by D Weaver (on 10/5/2012)
- The exterior material holds it against any fabric, the interior material allows for easy draw. Fits a little tight on the Thunder 380, probably a better fit on CC model, but the tight fit means it won't work its way out while walking. The space for the additional mag does not hold it as well but have not had it fall out yet.
- Love it
Review by transam8405 (on 7/27/2011)
- I bought this awhile back and I love it, fits everything good, plus you can have 2 mags with you and that is important to me. Very comfortable. I would recommend to everyone
- car salesman
Review by car salesman (on 11/5/2010)
- Great Fit
Review by Bud D. Lincoln (on 4/29/2010)
- Great fit with my CC model. Fits great in my back pocket of my jeans. Very little printing if any. Glad I picked one up.