10-rd Magazine - .22LR
Item SKU: THUN22BLMAG
Compatible with: Thunder 22, Firestorm 22
NOTE: The Thunder .22 Pistols are designed to be used with High or Hyper velocity ammunition for reliable cycling and functioning.
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total
- Need a Magazine
Review by bigbear (on 7/24/2015)
- we would like to see a15 round 22lr mag. better conveience for practice. the buttons on the mag. needs to be wider for loading.
Review by capbuster (on 1/13/2014)
- i really like my 22 thunder.
- Shoots Most Ammo
Review by Meaux (on 6/11/2013)
- Shoots most any ammo, the only one it FTF on is the CCI Mini Mag round nose, CCI Mini Mag Hollow points are fine. It loves Remington Thunder, gets dirty quick though. Love the pistol.
- Can't buy one when they don't get them in!
Review by Slappy (on 5/15/2013)
- Have been trying to buy magazines for the Thunder .22LR for months now and every time I pull up the Bersa website, it reads, "Out of Stock"!!! What gives?
- magazine split
Review by Phil (on 5/11/2013)
- One of my Bersa T22 mags split down the back of the left rear feed lip and is unusable. Once I salvage the follower, spring etc. it will go into the trash. No big deal, I have 3 others that look fine. I've just never seen a pistol mag crack like this, guessing there's some sort of metalwork flaw.
- Both Broken?
Review by Steve (on 5/2/2013)
- I went to a gun show and bought 2 of these. Both NIB and had the forward tip of the plastic broken. Anyone else have this problem?
- Great Mag if you can find it
Review by David (on 4/29/2013)
- I was searching for their mags and spoke to one of their distributors and he mentioned to me that Bersa has always a been very difficult company to get extra mags from. The firearms are affordable but to help keep demand up their production of mags is very sparse.
- Great Performance and Reliability
Review by Yo Honky (on 4/17/2013)
- I have 8 mags for my Firestorm 22 and they are all loaded with CCI Velocitors which is the only 22 ammo I shoot, it has never failed me, OUTSTANDING.
- CCI fail
Review by Sara (on 1/5/2013)
- We tried CCI quiets and Winchester with a higher fps...both EPIC FAIL. Would not eject spent casing. Switched over to Remington hyper velocity and had no problem. I agree with the button comment for loading but now that I've ran more ammo through it, the spring is getting easier to work with and mag is now easier to load.
Review by EdwinR (on 12/17/2012)
- I have more than 100 rounds with CCI ammo and never had any problems.keep it clean and lube. would love to see a lower price.
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total