9-rd Deluxe Magazine - .380acp
Item SKU: THUN380DLXBLMAG Magazines
Compatible with: Thunder 380, Thunder Combat, Firestorm 380, Series 95, Series 83
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total
- like the extra grip and 2 rrounds
Review by dave (on 11/19/2015)
- Excellent mag!
Review by 9UC (on 2/12/2015)
- fail to feed
Review by APA (on 10/8/2013)
Recently purchased the Bersa 9 Round extended magazine. Have fired approximately 150 rounds from it. when I load 9 rounds I would estimate in 4 out of 5 times I experience a failure to feed in the last two (eighth or ninth) rounds. If I load 7 rounds in the 9 round magazine I, so far, have not experienced the failure to feed problem. Since it occasionally works correctly I am not sure what the issue might be. The ammo was 95 grain Federal Range and Target and a half box of similar PMC.
The seven round magazine, in 300 rounds, has, at my last range day, experienced two failure to feeds and both on the last or seventh round.
- Good quality with 1 flaw
Review by MarkM (on 9/22/2013)
- Exelllent buld quality... adds a cleaner look while adding 2 rounds over original magazine. 1 flaw is that you can only feed 6-7 rounds in with your fingers, unless you are the Hulk. I suggest getting a speed reloader and load it with 9 rounds and every day take rounds out, let the magazine sit empty and fill it up full again to work the magazine spring. Its a negative, but just shows how sturdy the magazine spring is. And for the price, its hard to argue.
- Works like the original
Review by Rich (on 7/4/2013)
- The extended mag helps the gun fit in my hand. Thinking of getting the rubber grip like the others mentioned.
- works fine!
Review by Steve (on 6/18/2013)
- This is a great way to increase firepower and improve accuracy with the finger extension. Will be ordering more.
- Great feel
Review by Rasconc (on 5/13/2013)
- Added the black finger groove grips and the 9rd deluxe mag to my Duotone. Gives a great stable feel, have not shot yet but cannot fathom it will not be super.
- worth having
Review by john (on 4/16/2013)
- the only trouble I've had with Bersa clips is that the springs aren't strong enough to feed the last round. Maybe I got a couple of lemons, but I fixed them by placing a spacer between the spring and the follower - now they work perfectly. The 9 rnd. clip also really helps if you have big hands. Definitely worth having.
- Worth buying
Review by Jordan (on 11/30/2012)
- Great to have a couple extra rounds and the extension for your hand to get a better grip, but $37 is a little steap.
- Be careful w/ the 9 round
Review by Buzzard (on 9/5/2012)
- Recently bought a Thunder 380 kit. It came with the standard 7 round and a 9 round. While cleaning the piece I attempted to clean the shipping oils off the magazines too. I was able to disassemble the 7 round no sweat. When it came to the 9 round, I pushed the release button and as I slid the bottom plate off it took about an inch of the spring with it. No matter how hard and far I pushed the detent down I could not release the spring. I had to cut off about 1 inch to get it all back in the sleeve. It works but can only get 6-7 rounds into it. I intend to buy another 7 round.
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total