Rubber Wrap-Around Grips, Black
Item SKU: TP22T4/1
Compatible with: Thunder 22/32/380, Thunder Combat, Firestorm 22/32/38
*Will NOT fit on CC or PLUS model*
**On the top left side of the grip, there is a small "v" shaped groove. This is part of the design of the grip and is not a rip.**
- Worth the money
Review by Tony (on 6/15/2012)
- New models from Bersa come with these grips. Thats what made me look for them..and buy them.they give you a more positive grip and look good as well
- Excellent choice grip
Review by Matt (on 5/3/2012)
- I bought my .380 Thunder with the wrap-around grip. Couldn't be more pleased; fits my hands perfectly, and gives you excellent control of the weapon.
- very good
Review by jim (on 5/1/2012)
fits nice, makes the gun feel more controllable, like the feel, easy to come out of holster
- Great grips!
Review by NCMark (on 3/31/2012)
- Made a world of difference on my Thunder 32, I'm planning on getting a .22 as well and they will get the rubber grips also.
Review by TMC (on 3/16/2012)
- These grips really improve on the overall feel of the gun and they actually help absorb what little recoil the Thunder has. I'd reccomend these to anyone who gets this pistol. A must have. It's worth every penny. It actually kind of "sticks" to your hand while your holding it. Perfect for concealed carry. These should come with it as a factory option, but at least it's available. 5 stars on my rating. It makes the gun...
- Definitely worth it
Review by Mike (on 2/12/2012)
- The Bersa Thunder is a nice little pistol; however, I've always thought the factory plastic grips had a bit to be desired. As soon as I put on these rubber wrap around grips it turned a good pistol into a great one. The gun just feels great in your hand with these on. Highly recommend.
- Very nice addition
Review by Dave F (on 2/1/2012)
- These were a very fast and super cheap way to make a good handgun a great handgun. Very quick to install, nice snug fit, and feel great in you hand. Bersa should put these on all handguns as standard equipment. A lot more people would go for the thunder series. Buy them.
- buy it
Review by adwag (on 1/12/2012)
- Fits like a glove. Worth the $.
- One of the reasons I chose BERSA over Walther...
Review by D (on 1/12/2012)
- I purchased the Thunder 380 (Satin Nickel finish). It doesn't come w/ the rubber grips, but I knew from handling the Firestorm, that I WANTED rubber grips. I wish they were standard on all models, however they're TOTALLY worth the extra money. They provided a definite increase in comfort, and accuracy. Great investment for any Thunder 380 owner.
- you'll never look back
Review by pirouge (on 10/20/2011)
- if you only buy one thing for your BT.380 make it these grips, a great improvement, they should come standard